Knowledge is an art of intelligence, experience and intuition. The more you know, the more it helps to reduce downtime. Downtime Reduction School offers a crush course on 14+ engineering subjects. Our teaching and training approach is based on the following principles:
- People can’t teach other people. It is similar to ” people can’t heal other people”. People can only provide guidance to other people in a form of advice, suggestion, recommendation, or persuasion.
- Every student is learning all subjects by himself.
- School experts provide only explanation to different engineering principles, effects and phenomena.
- School experts provide guidance and insights to present and technologies, methods, equipment, and devices.
- Downtime Reduction School of Knowledge allows anyone to learn over 20 electrical engineering disciplines first in the class and then at home.
- Every student, as an option, will be certified as satisfactory accomplished all school subjects.
- An actual certificate will be issued upon successfully passing the final exam. Please see Certificate Template for details.
- Downtime Reduction crush course is 20 hours long. It can be also offered as 5 days or 10 days in duration by 4 hr/day or 2 hr/day accordingly.
- Prices for 20 hr and 5 day or 10 day course are different. Please see the price list here…
Please refer to a list of things you will learn upon signing to the Downtime Reduction School:
Control system or production machinery related
- Electrical engineering
- Industrial electronics
- PLC/HMI programming
- Boolean Logic
- WiFi communication
- WEB design
- Faults and alarms displays
Process control systems, conveyors and automatic lines
- Electric power, distribution and protection
- Grounding of electrical and electronic devices
- Process control and P&ID
- Feed back and PID loop control
- Hydraulics and pneumatics
- Machine vision
- Plant automation and OPC
Please refer to the Downtime Reduction School subjects and schedules listed on the Home Page under Downtime Reduction School Subjects.