Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) is a control system architecture that uses the following devices and protocols:
- computers (desktops, laptops, tablets, PDA, embedded OS)
- peripheral devices (printers, scanners, projectors, etc.)
- graphical user interfaces (GUI)
- programmable logic controllers
- networked data communications
- Wireless and WiFi
- process supervisory management
- discrete PID controllers to interface to the process plant or machinery.
- servers (OPC, email, VPN, security, payroll, project data, etc.)
This course will train you on the most popular SCADA systems from the following PLC/SCADA vendors:
- Schneider Electric
- GE Fanuc
- iFix Intellusion
A demo software for all SCADA systems listed above will be available for download prior to the commencing of the Downtime Reduction School Course on SCADA.