Downtime Reduction School is unique. It provides very sophisticated hardware/software solution to minimize downtime loses. In addition, the Downtime Reduction School of Knowledge is offering another unique solution on how to upgrade knowledge and experience of plant personnel in a short time and to be in line with ever changing new technologies and products.
- Knowledge makes perfect. Get yourself any and all engineering knowledge you need from our crash courses.
- Learn and practice new PLC programming logic format by using Boolean Logic and creating Unified Logic. This is your important step in understanding any control system.
- Program your remote tablet-HMI to be able accessing data from PLC/HMI and SCADA and display faults and alarms with the help of root-fault detection algorithm.
- Troubleshooting time is reduced to minutes.
- Machine operator will be aware where any fault is coming from.
- Electrician or PLC technicians don’t connect their laptops to the PLC for detecting where the fault or alarm is coming from. Machine operator will be able to tell them so.
- Every individual part of the control system will have its own unified logic diagrams for training purposes or immediate fault diagnosis.
- Training of maintenance crews will be done on premises by signing them for Downtime Reduction crash courses.
- New maintenance personal will spend very little time in learning control systems schematics and PLC programming logic.
- Programming PLC in different formats can be learned during the crash course.
- Knowledge upgrade will offered for all engineering and maintenance personnel at the same time.
- Return on investment (ROI) by implementing the Downtime Reduction Methodology is between 3 to 6 months, which is a world record.
Don’ keep obtained knowledge for yourself. Share it with everyone you know. It is your turn to make someone’s happy. Use it!